Do you have a brother from another mother? No? Well, you’re not alone. Most people don’t. But these 50 adorable animals do! And they’re just as lovable as any other brothers and sisters.
No matter where you go in the animal kingdom, you’ll find family ties that are just as strong as ours. Just take a look at these animal brothers from other mothers.
They may not be related by blood, but they’re brothers thru and thru. Whether they’re sticking together thru thick and thin or just having good old-fashioned fun, these animals prove that family is everything.
So let’s take a closer look at some of the most special brotherly relationships in the animal kingdom!
1. She is being affectionate
2. Double boop
3. Brother From Another Mother
4. Blue Dutch rabbit and matching kitten
5. Same but different 🐶🐴
6. My twins. I don’t think they know they’re adopted
7. Chillin’ at home
8. Black-and-white kitten, Dutch rabbit, Guinea pigs, and Border Collie puppy
9. Best Buds Almost Falling Off The Bed For Rubs And Kisses
10. Doggo found his seal brother
11. Matching Brother and Sister
12. The ancient brothers
13. Brothers from another moooooo-ther
14. Two husky mixes, with their color-coordinated kitten look-alikes
15. Gingers United
16. Who knew a cat and guinea pig could look so alike?
17. I didn’t realize how well they matched each other before now
18. When the kitten and puppy are a matching set
19. Nemo the tri-pawed pupper and his matching friend, Yam
20. Colors are the smiles of nature
21. Brother from another mother
22. Brothers from another mother
23. The protector twin
24. Brothers from another mother
25. They have the same coat
26. Hey, you are me, Just Cat
27. Some warm fuzzies in honor of your birthday
28. Dat Peg; Dat Bun
29. My dog and his new look-alike pupper friend
30. Cat spoon pug
31. My entirely unrelated pets twinning out this evening
32. Kitty Mom
33. Percy is the very best big brother
34. That’s my bro everybody
36. I am Crimson the great, and demand to have my chin scratched
37. Pupper has a matching brother
38. Happy Twins
39. I’m with the doggos
40. Big brother and Meow
41. What kind of pupper is this?
So, what do you think? Do these animals look more like they have brothers from other mothers or not? It can be tough to tell sometimes, right? But that’s the fun of it! Just when you think you know which animal is related to which, another one comes along and throws you for a loop. We hope you enjoyed this little roundup of animals with siblings from other mothers; it was certainly a lot of fun putting it together. Which one was your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!