Have you ever seen a dog with a wild mane of hair or a cat with an unusually extra set of paws? Some pets have genes that give them distinctive looks, making them stand out. In this blog post, we’ll look at forty different pets with unique genes that have given them distinct looks. From dogs with wispy hair to cats with wild markings, these animals are sure to turn heads!
From kangaroos with striped fur to llamas with wooly hair, if you’re looking for a pet that’s sure to stand out, here are 40 pets with unique genes that have given them distinctive looks.
1. Poly power.
2. My toes and I are ready for you.
3. A cat with an opposable thumb.
4. Cat with two tails.
5. This cat has 26 toes.
6. The polydactyl Highland Lynx is complete with curled ears and a bobtail.
7. Doubled fangs of a kitten.
8. Two-faced cat.
9. He came with 75% extra beans.
10. A cat with cross-eyed, head tilted, polydactyl, yet has a clean bill of health.
11. Say hi to our new kitten Maximillion! He’s a polydactyl Siamese.
12. The cat at our warehouse gave birth to a kitten with an extra tiny paw that functions as a thumb.
13. Sleepy polydactyl kitten with an extra six toes.
14. Polydactyl Peek-A-Boo.
15. This Kitten With 7 Beans!
16. Here Is My Rescue Baby.
17. I Drove Over An Hour One Way To Pick Up My Purrito With Extra Beans From A Shelter In The Middle Of Nowhere. Meet Zula.
19. My Polydactyl Kitty Stella.
20. Polydactyl Kitten In-Clinic Today.
21. Frankie Was Born With Four Ears And An Eye Deformity, But He’s Still Purrfect.
22. My Friend’s Polydactyl Half-Lynx Kitten. Her Name Is Nimh.
23. Our Little Ginger Polydactyl Kitten.
24. At Work Today, We Literally Had A Mutant Cat Come Through… Extra Canine Tooth, Strongly Rooted.
25. Leg Broken In 2 Places But Still Got Sexy Legs And Thumbs.
26. Found A Kitty With Extra Beans At The Lake. Meet Pawla Abdul.
27. My Kitten Showing Off Her Polydactyl Toe Beans.
28. Friend’s Cat Has Black Chin, So It Always Looks Surprised. It’s Also A Polydactyl And his thumbs.
29. My New Love! She’s A Polydactyl She Has 6 Toes On Each Foot! Any Names?
30. Extra Beans.
31. This Is Migi, Our Polydactyl 6-Year-Old Cat.
32. Skippy’s Toes. He Was A Kitten I Fostered Last Year Who Had Radial Hypoplasia And A Lot Of Toes.
Pets never cease to amaze us in every possible way. That’s all for today! We hope you enjoyed this post about our 40 enchanting pets dealing with a unique gene mutation. Don’t forget to share it with your friends and see which one of these animals is the most adorable to you. Let us know in the comments below!