Dads have a horrible reputation when it comes to parental responsibilities. Kenny Deuss from Belgium has taken parenting humor to a whole new level by photoshopping his baby daughter into various dangerous situations and sending them to the baby’s mom whenever she checks in on them. The first time nearly gave her a heart attack.
From browsing a baby gun website to sitting on cliff edges to being trapped in a washing machine, Kenny certainly knows how to make a picture raise some eyebrows. Since then, she has gotten used to this odd parenting style and even looks forward to them. But she sure must have a lot of patience for Kenny and his antics.
Take a look at some of his crazy creations below.
1. I’m helping mom and dad in the kitchen today.
2. In lockdown, so I’m helping daddy with some work in the garden.
3. The view here is amazing!
5. My first skate session went really well!
6. Dad couldn’t take it anymore.
7. Home schooling: balance on-line.
8. Christmas shopping has begun.
9. My dad and I went skateboarding today!
10. Cruising by the seaside with dad.
11. I hate these rainy days. Dad came prepared. I didn’t.
12. I really like balloons!
13. Do you want any drinks, sir?
14. My dad sucks at doing laundry.
15. Dad said it was my turn to cook. This is my take on a traditional dish.
16. Ikea feels like home.
17. Uncle Donald came to visit today.
18. I made some new friends.
19. Hopefully, someone will give me a ride.
20. I got myself a lift!
All images ©️ Kenny Deuss. You can visit his Instagram page @onadventurewithdad for more of his masterpieces.