1. Plan Every Day in Advance.
2. Rule: There will never be enough time to do everything you have to do.
3. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
4. Rule: Resist the temptation to clear up small things first.
5. You miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take.
6. We always have time enough, if we will but use it aright.
7. Anytime you stop striving to get better, you're bound to get worse.
8. Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter least.
9. See yourself as the person who gets important jobs done quickly and well on a consistent basis.
10. Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
11. Everyone has his own specific vocation or mission in life.
12. All of life is the study of attention; where your attention goes, your life follows.
13. Better to jump and make mistakes than to sit there too frightened to make a move.
If you liked this post, you may also want to read 12 Highly Recommended Books To Overcome Procrastination And Anxiety.