Wearing a bra at home is no fun; we all know it. We love wearing them outside and even more when we come in from school or work. It’s a relief to take off that pesky undergarment after being away all day! Only those who have been through this experience can relate to how frustrating it feels not being able just to want because everyone else thinks they should go without one, too – especially since our dorms tend to be so femininely decorated.
A mean girl told a college girl to stop walking around without a bra since the other girl’s boyfriend was staring a little. It was necessary to seek justice for her once she began damaging her reputation by whispering about her. Scroll down to find out how one college student exacted petty vengeance on this mean girl.
1. Who needs a bra when you live in a college dorm on an all-female floor?
2. This is how it all began.
3. The jealous girl claimed to be trying to seduce her lover.
4. RA emailed the entire dorm reminding everyone to dress appropriately.
5. It’s time to take petty revenge against the mean girl.
6. Because that’s what she requested, you should have gone to the hallway wearing only a bra.
Gross, girl! You don’t have to worry about this anymore. Your boyfriend will no longer see the other woman’s braless when she walks down a hall with him now that you’ve taken care of business rightfully and proved how maturely well mannered such an action could make one appear in front of their peers. Credit goes both ways.
7. How insecure in your relationship do you have to be to worry about a girl going braless?
8. That young lady is self-conscious and stupid.
9. Why do girls who have boyfriends stare at other girls?
10. You go, girl!
11. What’s the matter with you and your boyfriend? Is it possible that you aren’t good enough?
12. You no longer have to be concerned about her wearing a bra or not.
I’m not sure if this girl’s revenge was petty or justified. But one thing is clear- she wants to be seen as a woman and has every right to go braless in her dorm room! What do you think? Let us know in the comments.