It’s hard to be a parent. Kids can be a lot of fun, but they can also be a lot of work. Even on the best days, keeping everything together and ensuring your kids are happy and healthy can be tough.
No matter how patient and loving a person may be, there comes a day when every parent just snaps. Today is that day for 50 unlucky parents whose kids have pushed them to their breaking point.
Check out this hilarious list of 50 tweets from parents just having one of those days. You’ll feel better knowing that you’re not one of them!
1. There Was A Friggin Gecko Hiding In My Son’s Toy Spider’s Ass!
2. When You Have Kids In The House
3. He Just Wanted A Portrait Of George Washington
4. Mom, I Swear It Wasn’t Me
5. She Thought This Was White Water
6. If It Fits, It Goes In The Drain
7. All Fun And Games Until The Hypothermia Sets In
8. Now That’s Just A Little Scary
9. He Was Too Excited To See His Dad That He Ran Into The Glass Panel
10. This Kid Got Her Fingers Stuck In A Bench At School, And The Bench Rode With Her To The ER
11. Something You Can’t Put On The Fridge
12. While The World Is Fighting Over TP, My Toddler Is Giving Ours A Bath
13. I Complimented My Wife On The Design On The Back Of Her Dress, Not Realizing It Was Our Son’s Vomit
14. Someone’s Kid Hung Up The Wet Wipes To Allow Them To Dry
15. He Just Followed The Instructions
16. When You Love Slimes
17. To Top It Off, It Was On Her Husband’s Credit Card
18. When You Are Vacuuming, And It Stops Suddenly
19. He Thought He Had His Mask In His Pocket, But It Turned Out To Be A Baby Sock
20. Kid Spilled Coffee Grounds All Over
21. He Is Just Cleaning The Mess
22. She Squeezed A Bottle Of Powdered Creamer On Her Face
23. I Had To Pay $39.35 To Hold My Baby After He Was Born
24. When Your 3-year-Old Loves Biting The Walls
25. Son Decided To Swallow A Nickel And Turn $.05 Into $4,400.00
26. Had A Sneezing Attack (Not Sick) And My Daughter Made Me A ‘Potion’ To Feel Better
27. In Case Her Feet Got Hot
28. Sorry, Dad, Sister Did It.
29. She Went To The Playground To Play And Found That The Whole Playground Has Been Removed
30. This 14 Yr Old Kid Decided To Stir The Smoothie With A Metal Spoon While The Blender Was Still Blending
31. It’s Okay To Be Sad Sometimes
32. Tip: Never Go Into Bathroom With Your Kids
33. It Wasn’t Even Double Stuffed smh
34. Give Her Baby Goat Back
35. I Guess, She Was Trying To Babysit Her In Your Absence
36. Kids Did This To Their Doggo, And It Looks Amazing
37. Should I Blow It For Papa?
38. Kid Buys Farts From Amazon
39. How Did He Reach There?
40. Ghost Baby Caught On Crib Monitor!
41. I Can’t Hear You, Dad
42. 10-year-Old Using His Superpowers
43. Louder For The People At Back
44. Poor kiddo
45. Playing With The Clippers At 5 AM
46. This Kid Said That He Was Hot And Wanted An Ice Cream
47. This Mom Who… Well, I Don’t Need To Do Any Explaining Here:
48. She Has A New Friend
49. Hi, Nana!
50. This Kid Swallowed A Penny While Showing His Little Brother How He Accidentally Swallowed A Sim Key The Day Before
It’s hard to be a parent sometimes. When you think you’ve got things figured out, your kids find a new way to challenge everything you know. And it’s not just the little ones – teenagers can sometimes drive their parents crazy! But we all get through it because we love our kids no matter what they do (or how often they make us want to pull our hair out).
So if you’re having a bad day as a parent, know that you’re not alone. And don’t forget – tomorrow is another day, and it will probably be filled with more laughs and fewer tears. We would love to hear your story in the comments section below. Share this with your friends and buddies.