Is there anything more frustrating than adults trying to be ‘cool’ and get in the way of kids’ fun? You know what I’m talking about – when grown-ups need to show off their ‘creative side’ by riffing on something a child enjoys. Like coloring books, for example.
Look at these 35 examples of adults ruining kids’ coloring books… hilariously!
1. "I turned Dumbo in the Jigsaw puppet"
2. The Exorcism Of Snow White
3. "I Think My 2 Year Old Has A Future On This Sub"
4. Queen Ariel The Despot
5. Freddy vs. Jason
6. Roo Has A Different Easter Surprise
7. All Hail Walt Lucifer
8. Zombie Bambi
9. This Dollar Store Coloring Book Was A Strong Investment
10. Even Demons Know Love
11. Nuke Testing With Trader Joe’s
12. Vampire Princess
13. I Call It "Snip Snip"
14. Going Down With The Ship
15. Winnie Needs Honey, No Matter The Source
16. Might Only Be Funny For Those Who Know About Warhammer
17. Chucky’s Revenge
18. Alfred Hitchcock's " The Big Birds"
19. Trypophobia Cw On This One
20. Identically Delicious
21. Daisy Du K
22. The Belle Witch
23. Mirror, Mirror, In My Hand
24. Adventure, That’s The Life For Me
25. The Family That Haunts Together
26. Karen And Little Miss Dora
27. Pandas Are Cute But Territorial
28. Just Keep Killing..... Just Keep Killing
29. Robin Hood's New Movie
30. Two Olafs For The Price Of One
32. The New Spider-Man Concept Art
33. Watering The Flowers
34. Manny Recalls Vietnam
35. "Letters Of The Day"
Coloring books are a great way to relax and de-stress, so why not add a little fun by coloring slightly altered pages? Let us know which one is your favorite in the comments below. And if you want to share pictures of your improvised coloring book pages, we’d love to see them!