Our pets are often the closest things to us. Everything about them makes us happy. Pets often do dumb things or act carelessly or destructively, but our love for them never fades. Instead, pet owners find a way to love them for who they are and accept their beautiful flaws. When there’s a pet in the house, there’s always a reason to laugh.
They throw judgmental looks at you from underneath glass coffee tables when you’re trying to eat, for example. Or they’ll find the craziest place to take a nap. They’ll even leave their paw prints on the dough you just made before you can blink. And we know you could make this list even longer if you have a cat or a dog.
We want to show you 17 pet photos from Reddit that made us laugh today. Continue scrolling to check out these photos yourself…
1. I’m a kitchen appliance now. Put food in me.
2. Jumped into a pool of mud today. Post bath guilt: 10/10 would do it again!
3. Our new location for this painting did not disappoint.
4. Everyone: ’Oh, this cold weather is so nice. My dogs love it.’ My dogs:
5. Every morning, he waits until I get up, immediately reclines in the warm spot, then judges me as I get ready.
6. We have two types of cats. Their personalities are represented in one picture.
7. He wants me to throw his frisbee. I don’t have the heart to tell him it’s not there anymore.
8. Our cat isn’t happy about our door-opening response time…
9. My greyhound was snoozing under blankets in her bed but decided she wanted to look out the kitchen window.
10. I made my new kitten a toy.
11. My cat likes to sit on this bean bag chair and hang out while I’m gaming. Yes, his feet are dangling, not a care in the world.
12. I regret getting a glass coffee table.
13. I was making ravioli and walked away for 2 minutes!
14. Any questions, human?
15. Apparently, the water cooler is the new cat bed.
16. Hey human, my lower back is a bit tight today. But please don’t apply too much pressure.
17. These rolls are homemade.
We love them, and we love to look at photos of cute pets because they seem to be a bit more relaxed than us humans. After all, they do not have a distant boss or deadlines, so the only thing that seems to matter for these little beauties is their owner's food, play, and cuddles.
Sometimes it comes down to the following, some animals seem to know exactly what their owners want and make sure they selfishly get the most attention possible.
We would love to hear your story in the comments section.