Some might think that designing and creating handbags is about creativity and artistry. But for this Netherlands-based designer, Rommy de Bomm, it’s also about looking delicious.
Her food-inspired handbags are so realistic you could be forgiven for thinking they were culinary creations. From fruit to pastries, there’s no end to the realistic designs Rommy can conjure up. So keep an eye out for her latest collection – we promise you won’t be able to resist picking one up.
1. Instant noodle purse?
2. Giant fried egg purse.
3. Oyster purse.
4. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Purse.
5. Eaten birthday cake purse.
6. Halloween-covered strawberry purse.
7. Macaron bag.
8. Potato Bag.
9. Mouldy bread purse for Halloween.
10. TORTELLINI HANDBAG.
11. SALMON PURSE.
12. Literally a Cookie to-go.
13. Peach purse.
14. Mint chocolate chip ice cream purse.
15. Watermelon purse.
16. Fruit tart slice backpack.
17. Banana blueberry waffle purse.
18. Birthday cake purse.
19. Honeycomb purse.
20. Ice cream coin purse.
These creations are a sight to behold. Each is crafted with incredible attention to detail, so you might want to eat them (although we don’t recommend them). Which one do you think looks the most delicious? Let us know in the comments below.