There’s a lot of stupid stuff on the internet. On the other hand, these parents gave their children legal names dumber than any meme. These heinous names that individuals have heard in real life are even more heinous to contemplate because they are legal. On paper, at least. Verified.
It’s one thing if your family name translates into English poorly. Americans need to grow up and accept other languages into their culture. Still, it was funny that my high school buddy’s name was “Fady,” and we all said “Fatty.” Or the guy I knew whose family name was Dikshit. These things happen. Others, however, know better and purposefully name their kids something awful.
Scroll down below to check the weirdest responses to the question, “What horrible, ridiculous names have you heard parents choose to call their children?”
1. Gay Saylor
2. Surely a form of child abuse?
3. Tokyo Sexwale, The Best Name In The Universe?
4. Lucious Pusey
5. Great Name For A Marijuana Researcher
6. When You Think Criminal Names Aren’t Obvious Enough
7. Dr. Grossweiner
18. Dat Ho
9. Judy Graham Swallows
10. Unfortunate Name Tag I Found At Work
11. Tiny Kox
13. New Post Go Ad-Free Saw A Guy Jerking It On TV
14. I See Your Most Unfortunate High School Teacher Name, And Raise You A Most Unfortunate Elementary School Teacher Name
15. I Have An Unfortunate Last Name. Sometimes I Get Targeted Advertisements, That Can Go Horribly Wrong
16. Fagley Dork
17. What An Interesting Name…
18. B. J. Day
19. Ok Suk Whang
20. Worst Name Ever
21. Now That’s A Great Name For A Neuroscientist
22. To Briefly Return To A Previous Theme Of “Great Names”.if You Need A Vasectomy In The Austin Texas Area – Dr. Dick Chopp Is Your Guy
23. These Were The Names Of My Dad’s Teachers In Pre-School
25. The Big Question Of The Commonwealth Games
26. Harry Baals For Mayor
27. Saw This Last Name On The News Today
28. A Republican Candidates Unfortunate Name
29. “Hey Guy, What’s Your Name?”
30. Perfect Name For A Lawyer
32. Honestly, I’m Not Surprised To See Someone With A Name Like This In Small Claims Court
33. Judge Willie Stroker
34. Unfortunate Name
35. And The Award For The Worst Name Goes To
In today's society, it's trendy to name your child something unique. With celebrities like Beyonce and Jay-Z naming their child Blue Ivy and Khloe Kardashian naming her daughter True, it's no wonder that more and more parents are looking for unique names for their children. But is this a good idea?
Let's face it, kids can be mean. And if your child has a name that stands out, they will be an easy target for bullying. Studies have shown that children with unique names are more likely to be bullied than those with more traditional names. So why subject your child to that?
Plus, think about how hard it will be for your child to get a job when they're older if their name is something like "Sunshine" or "Moonbeam." Employers will take one look at their resumes and throw them in the trash. It's just not professional. And what about when they get married? Do you want your son or daughter to explain why they have such a unique name to their future spouse? It's just not worth it.
So, before you name your child something unique, think twice. Is it worth subjecting them to a lifetime of bullying and ridicule? Probably not. Stick with a traditional name that won't make them stand out like a sore thumb. Trust us, they'll thank you for it later.
What is the dumbest name you have ever encountered? Let us know in the comments below.