Disney movies are some of the most iconic and beloved movies of all time. They often have a moral lesson to them, and many people enjoy watching them time and time again. However, did you know that Disney movies sometimes contain hidden references that only certain people might pick up on? Well, there are some things that movie-makers intentionally keep hidden and can only be known if they wish to disclose them.
Scroll down below to check some hidden references in Disney movies for yourself.
1. Maui tosses coconut the same way Aladdin throws apples
2. In “Big Hero 6”, there was a scene at the police station where a poster had a picture of Hans from “Frozen”
3. Rapunzel’s bedroom was full of other Disney movies references
4. A scene in “Zootopia” in which Finnick dresses up like an elephant is a nod to “Dumbo”
5. Baymax from Big Hero 6 in Moana
6. In “The Hunchback of Notre Dame,” one of the gargoyles looks exactly like Pumba from “The Lion King”
7. Anna and Elsa played with Baymax, Dumbo, and Bolt in “Frozen II”
8. In a scene from “Toy Story 4”, where Bo Peep’s sheep bring her various items, one of them was the grape soda cap. It was the same cap that Ellie pinned onto Carl’s shirt in “Up”
9. There was a magic carpet in Moana like the one in Aladdin
10. Turn out Maui and Hercules share the same style
11. Squirt and Crush from “Finding Nemo” were seen in “Moana”
12. In a scene from “Brave,” a tapestry can be seen that looks like the one in “Cars 2”
13. The woman in the “sassy housewife” ad in “Ralph Breaks the Internet” is Aunt Cass from “Big Hero 6”
14. The chocolates from “Wreck-It Ralph” looks like the chocolates Anna eats in “Frozen”
15. In “Incredibles 2”, the colored ribbon bars on the pilot’s uniform are the abstract representations of every Pixar film
16. That’s how “Frozen II” referenced “Frozen”
17. “Moana” referenced “Lilo u0026amp; Stitch”
18. In a scene from “Big Hero 6”, there was a picture of Hiro’s cat dressed as Stitch
19. In “Moana”, the same magical flower from “Tangled” was seen that gave healing powers to Rapunzel’s hair
20. Baymax destroyed the statue of Hans in “Big Hero 6”
We hope you enjoyed this article as much as we loved diving deep into the psychology of Disney movies. Which hidden reference from a Disney movie did you find most interesting? Let us know in the comments! And don’t forget to share this with your friends.