Do you ever feel like life is just one big tedious obligation after another? Are you stuck on a boring, never-ending treadmill and don’t know how to get off? It’s time to start laughing every day. Laughter is one of the best ways to release tension and have fun. And believe me, life doesn’t have to be boring – it’s good to laugh every day.
There’s a reason why comics are often called “funnies.” They’re designed to make you laugh, and when you’re feeling down, that’s a good thing. A recent study found that reading comics can help improve your mood, so if you need a good laugh, check out some funny comics. You’ll be feeling better in no time.
Comics are generally short and sweet, and they’re a great way to relax for a few minutes without worrying about anything else. Plus, there are so many different comics out there that cater to every taste.
Wengsome makes some awesome comics about everyday life. We’ve picked some of the best for you to read below. You can see more on Instagram.
Wengsome loves drawing comics and started at a young age. She likes to depict the hilarious stuff that happens in daily life so that most people can relate to them. These comics are some of her favorites, so enjoy them and let us know your thoughts.
1. Sometimes it’s better not to say anything…
2. Time really flies on social media…
3. Who even needs a reason? Just do it!
4. It’s usually someone else’s fault, right?
5. Happens to me too… usually after a sneaky glass of wine.
6. Just say No. Your teeth will thank you later.
7. Why you should wear a mask 24/7.
8. Happens to me all the time.
9. Even if it comes back after a few minutes, it’s painful.
10. Sometimes fantasy can be better than the real thing.
11. I just need 20 minutes to myself, is that too much to ask?
12. Which would you rather be?
13. It’s worth a try, at least.
14. I’m never satisfied when someone else takes a pic, either.
15. Aren’t flying cars supposed to be here by now anyway?
16. When it’s better to back to sleep rather than wake up and face the day…
17. What’s wrong with complaining?
18. Just put it down, just for a minute?
19. Nobody deserves to be up this early… unless you have kids.
21. Must have been something bad.
22. Why aren’t we ever happy with what we’ve got?
23. Use what you’ve got to your advantage.
24. Thank god for filters.
25. Well, it does take a lot of concentration.
26. In theory, you should be tired.
27. Only artists can relate.
28. Don’t talk to me until I’ve had at least one coffee.
29. Life is much more interesting on social media.
30. The best dreams are the ones that stay with you all day.
Comics are a great way to relax without worrying about anything else for a few minutes. Plus, there are so many comics out there that cater to every taste. You can see more over on Instagram or Wengsome’s website.
Have you ever read any good comic strips recently? In the comments section below, let us know your favorite comic and why it stands out from all others.