If you’re looking for a little bit of daily entertainment, you’ll want to check out this online group (Interesting As F***’ subreddit) that’s blowing up on social media. With nearly 7 million members, it’s one of the largest groups on the internet dedicated solely to sharing interesting pictures. Whether you’re into photography, art, or just like seeing cool stuff, this is the place for you. Curated by a team of experts, the pics this group shares are guaranteed to grab your attention.
Scroll down to check them out today!
1. Anti Poachers Guarding The Gorillas
2. This Tiny Lizard Perfectly Shedding Looks Like He’s Wearing A Tiny Lizard Space Suit
3. This Wolf And Bear Pair Were Documented Travelling, Hunting, And Sharing Food For 10 Days
4. John Thompson Was Home Alone When He Had Both His Arms Ripped Off In A Farming Accident. However, He Still Managed To Get Up And Dial For Help Via Holding A Pencil In His Mouth. He Survived, And Both His Arms Were Reattached
5. Juvenile Owls Often Sleep Face Down Because Their Heads Are Too Heavy
6. U.S. Marshalls Escorting The Extremely Brave Ruby Bridges, 6 Years Old, To School In 1960. This Courageous Young Girl Is Known For Being The First African American Child To Attend An All-White Elementary School In The South
7. It Is ‘Kukur Tihar’ Here In Nepal. Today Is The Day When Dogs Are Worshiped And Thanked For Their Loyalty
8. Photographer Gets One In A Lifetime Shot Of Meteor By Accident
9. This Sculpture By Issac Cordal In Berlin Is Called ‟politicians Discussing Global Warming.”
10. Run Down An Old Dirt Road. Trash Is Dumped There. One Day I Stopped And Found A Box Of Money. All The Envelopes Are Different Countries All Over The World. Mostly Date From The 1700s-1900s. The Oldest Is A Coin From 1621. I’ve Got Some From Countries That No Longer Exist. I’m Still Researching
11. On This Day 40 Years Ago, Terry Fox, A 21-Year-Old Canadian Who Lost A Leg To Cancer, Began An East To West Cross-Canada Run To Raise Money And Awareness For Cancer Research. He Ran The Equivalent Of A Full Marathon Every Day And Made It 143 Days And 5,373 Km Before He Lost His Battle With Cancer
12. I’ve Been Training Myself How To Draw Photorealistically For A Little While Now. Here’s My Best Sampling From Each Year Of Progress
13. Hanako, A Koi Fish Who Died At The Age Of 226. In 1966, Two Of Her Scales Were Removed And Extensively Studied To Determine Her Age. She Was The Longest Living Koi Fish (C. 1751 – 7 July 1977.)
14. About 100,000 People Take To The Streets Of Warsaw Poland, To Oppose Tightened Abortion Law
15. Heart-Shaped Amethyst Geodes. Discovered Yesterday In Artigas, By The Mining Company Uruguay Minerals
16. A Spring That Flows Through A Living Tree
17. Certain Fish Skin Can Be Grafted Onto Burns And Diabetic Wounds. The Material Recruits The Body’s Cells And Is Converted Eventually Into Living Tissue
18. This Is What Sunset Looks Like From Space
19. Clouds In Harrodsburg, Kentucky. No Filter
20. Himalayan Griffon Vulture Showing Off Its Fake Eyes
21. The Arabian Sand Boa Never Fails To Amuse Me, As It Strongly Resembles A Small Child’s Best Effort At Drawing A Snake
22. Chimp With Alopecia Reveals A Truth Usually Concealed In Fur: Chimps. Are. Ripped
23. Russian Photographer Andrey Pavlov Takes The Most Mind-Blowing Macro Photographs Of Ants That You Will Ever See
24. Baobabs In The Mist. Madagascar
25. Married Couple In China Discover They Appeared In Same Photograph As Teenagers
26. This is Daisuke Inoue, the inventor of karaoke. He did not patent the machine because he wanted to teach the world to sing. He earned nothing from the billion-dollar industry his invention has spawned and has no regrets. The photo is of him and the very first karaoke machine ever made.
27. Here Are My Removed amp; Genetically Modified White Blood Cells, About To Be Put Back In To Hopefully Cure My Cancer! This Is T-Cell Immunotherapy!
28. I Stayed Up Until 4 am To Capture This! Hdr Waning Moon – Composite Image
29. This Is How Big Kiwis Are
30. This Is The First Flower Ever Grown Entirely In Space
31. The Tomb Of Ramesses VI, The Valley Of Kings, Egypt
32. Woman Delivers Baby Moments After Beirut Blasts
33. In Finland Temperature Gets As Low As -40c In Winter, The Trees Are Covered In So Much Snow And Frost That It Looks Like Landscape From Another Planet
34. I Finally Got My Prosthetics In!
35. Sweet Octopus Chandelier My Buddy Made And Installed Today!
36. This Ad Hoc Theater Made From Hay Bales
37. Mosaics Of A Roman Villa Were Found Under A Vineyard In Negrar, Italy
38. It’s Snowing In Australia At The Moment, And It’s Not Every Day That You Get To See Kangaroos Hopping In The Snow
39. When The Maldivian President Held The World’s First Underwater Cabinet Meeting To Sign A Climate Change Sos
40. Vintners In Italy Used These So-Called Wine Windows To Sell Wine During Plague Pandemics In The 17th Century. Now They Are Coming Back To Use Due To Coronavirus
41. Meet Narnia, A Rare Two-Faced Cat
42. These 3 Jewish men arrived in Auschwitz on the same day and were tattooed ten numbers apart. 73 years later, Sandi Bachom photographed them meeting for the first time for the Last Eyewitness Project as free men who survived to build families and prosperous lives.
43. Turkish Garbage Collectors Open A Library With All Of The Books Citizens Discard In Their Trash
44. A German Circus Is Using Holograms Instead Of Live Animals For A Cruelty-Free Magical Experience. And It’s Cool
45. 102-Year-Old Beatrice Lumpkin Put On A Face Shield And Gloves And Took Her Ballot To The Mailbox Today. When She Was Born, Women Couldn’t Vote
46. Some Drugstores In The Czech Republic Introduced Shampoo And Shower Gel Filling Machines. Customers Can Refill Their Empty Bottles With Various Products So They Don’t Have To Buy A New One every time
47. My Grandpa In Front Of The Plane He Flew In World War II. He Is 97 Now
48. A Bonsai Apple Tree Growing A Full-Sized Apple
49. Biracial Twin Sisters Born To A White Father And A Half-Jamaican Mother
50. Saying Goodbye To A Species, The Very Last Male Northern White Rhino. A Powerful Photo Of 2018
So, did you enjoy these photos? Which one is your favorite? Let us know in the comments section below. We’d love to hear from you.