Netflix has become known for its excellent documentaries. They range in topics, from history to sports, and there will surely be something for everyone. Here are ten of the best documentaries on Netflix that will change your mindset and life.
1. Dirty Money – This documentary exposes corruption in various industries worldwide. It is eye-opening and will make you question the integrity of many businesses and organizations.
2. The Last Dance – The Untold Story Of Michael Jordan & The Chicago Bull's Dynasty – This documentary chronicles the incredible career of basketball legend Michael Jordan and the dominant Chicago Bulls team of the 1990s. It is an inspiring story of hard work and dedication paying off.
3. The Magic Pill – This documentary explores the benefits of a ketogenic diet. It is informative and will likely change how you think about nutrition and health.
4. The Minimalists – Less Is Now – This documentary follows the lives of two men who have embraced minimalism. It is an interesting look at how to live a joyful life with less stuff.
5. The Playbook – A Coach's Rule For Life – This documentary features some of the world's most successful coaches and their methods for achieving success. It is motivating and will leave you eager to achieve your own goals.
6. The Mind Explained – This documentary dives into the science of the human mind. It is fascinating and will give you a greater understanding of how your own mind works.
7. Man On Wire – This documentary tells the incredible story of French tightrope walker Philippe Petit, who walked between the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center in 1974. It is an inspiring story of human achievement.
8. Abstract – The Art Of Design – This documentary series profiles various designers from different fields. It is fascinating and will give you a new appreciation for design in all its forms.
9. One Of Us – Leave The Faith. Pay The Price. – This documentary follows the stories of three people who have left the ultra-Orthodox Jewish community. It is an eye-opening look at a controversial topic.
10. Return To Space – This documentary chronicles the journey of astronaut Scott Kelly, who spent an entire year in space. It is an inspiring story of human achievement and exploration.
These ten documentaries are just a sampling of the fantastic content on Netflix. They are sure to change your mindset and life for the better. So sit back, relax, and get ready to be inspired.