We’ve all had those days where everything goes wrong. It’s Murphy’s Law – whatever can happen, will happen. And when things are going bad, it seems like the whole world is out to get us.
These 22 people know what it’s like to have the worst day ever – and they’re not afraid to show it. From unfortunate accidents to complete social embarrassments, these photos will make you laugh (and maybe feel a little better) about your own bad days.
So sit back, relax, and scroll down to enjoy these hilarious photos.
1. “Someone In Australia Was Tying Their Shoe When A Fire Bombing Plane Had To Drop Their Load Due To Turbulence”
2. “My Multi-Million Dollar Health Care Company Said They Were Getting Us A Present For Being Essential Workers. We Got A Baggie Of Masks”
3. “I Got This Bread From Whole Foods. More Like Hole Foods”
4. “My 12-Year-Old, Allergic To Nearly Everything”
5. “When Your Cabinet Decides It’s Time To Break Lose And Come Crashing Down The Day You Install Your Brand New Glass-Top Stove”
6. “Didn’t Realize One Of My Glove Fingers Broke Until I Was Done Dyeing My Hair”
7. “This Vet Trip Is Off To A Bad Start”
8. “Dropped My Full Can Of Tuna In The Drain”
9. “No Explanation Needed”
10. “Just Set Up New Monitor, Chair Slipped Under Me And I Hit The Desk, And Monitor Fell And Broke. Happy Friday”
11. “You Ever Mess Up Burgers So Bad That Even Your Grill Is Surprised?”
12. “When You Come Home, And Your House Doesn’t Smell Like Pot Roast”
13. “I Just Found Out This Isn’t Me. My Parents Never Took Out The Stock Photo And It’s Been There For Like Ten Years”
14. “My Mom Accidentally Printed Her Divorce Papers On Stickers”
15. “Don’t Leave Your Kayak Out In The Sun”
16. “I Am An Asian That Finally Used The Iris Recognition Technology On His Phone”
18. “Are We There Yet?”
19. “Door Was Jammed Form Inside So Phoned A Guy To Repair It. He Managed To Open It, Left His Tools Outside, Came Inside, And Shut The Door. Now We’re Both Stuck”
20. “I Spilled 50,000 2mm Glass Beads On The Ground And I Now Have To Sort Them By Hand”
21. “Just Lost Thousands Of Dollars Worth Of Product At Work. Most Likely Getting Fired”
22. “My Boss Didn’t Realize That There Was An Envelope Of Cash On Her Desk Before Using The Shredder”
We’ve all had those days when absolutely everything goes wrong. From burnt burgers to missed deadlines, it feels like Murphy’s Law is in full effect.
Do any of these photos remind you of your bad day? If so, which one? Share with us in the comments and let us know what made your day worse than this!