You can make a sign to share your thoughts with the world, but there's always room for improvement. Anyone who has tried creative writing knows that even when you get it right, some people might not understand what you are trying to say due in large part to incorrect grammar or over-complex words, making their message difficult to interpret.
There will never be one perfect way of saying anything, so do yourself (and others) justice by thinking about how best we'll convey meaning instead of just putting it out there.
In this post, we've collected ridiculous examples on this subreddit that will make you scratch your head. Scroll below and check them out yourself!
1. When “Don’t Dead Open Inside” Actually Makes Sense No Matter Which Way You Read It
2. I Hate To Do This To A Fellow Climate Activist But…
3. We Buy Men Used 29 And Up
4. Don't Drink And Drive. Drive High
5. No Daniel Craig, No
6. Wet Men Paint At Work
7. Always Forgotten - Remembered Never
8. Idiot Anti-Vaxxers Who Got Fired From Hospital Job
9. Cuth Pube
10. Anel Nasa
11. Please The Beans
12. If A Sub-Reddit Could Have An Arch-Rival
13. Live Work Ride Long Hard Fast
14. Jesus From Hell Saves
15. Have You Guys Heard Of The New Samsung Aix Gay?
16. Black Matter Lives!
17. Bathroom Be Right Break Back :)
18. This Great Hot Way To Coffee Choc
19. Say Racism No To Respect!
20. Double Double Cheese Cheese Burger Burger Please Please
21. Bible Verse Or Star Wars Quote?
22. Thank Key, You Workers!
23. Goldilocks Three Band The Ears
24. Gives Up Who Never A Winner Is A Dreamer
25. Noki Party
26. Ooooh Chocolate The Grill Avenue Oo
27. You Don't Matter Give Up
28. Either Way, They Are Not Wrong
29. I’ll Take One Of Each
30. Screw The Other 7 Coralines…
People are often guilty of not thinking things through before they act. In some cases, this can lead to minor issues. But in other cases, it can result in some pretty epic fails. Here are 30 examples of people who didn't think their message through and looked pretty foolish. Let's learn from their mistakes!