Our planet earth never ceases to amaze us. Compared to the outer planets, our Earth doesn’t lack weirdly beautiful places you might have never seen. From the amazing colors of the highlands of Iceland to the Firefly sanctuary in Nanacamilpa, they may seem fake, but these are some of the most oddly beautiful sights on Earth.
So if you’re looking for an adventure that will take your breath away, look no further – these weird and wonderful places are waiting for you!
1. Fantastic Iceland!
2. The highlands of Iceland
3. Lake Natron in Tanzania
4. Benagil Sea Cave, Portugal
5. Kolukkumalai tea plantations, India
6. Fingal’s Cave on the uninhabited island of Staffa, Scotland
7. ’Firefly sanctuary’ in Nanacamilpa, Tlaxcala, Mexico
8. Lake Hillier in Australia
9. Aogashima in Japan
10. Cano Cristales in Colombia
11. Giant’s Causeway, Northern Ireland
12. Extraterrestrial salt flat in Uyuni, Bolivia
13. Huacachina, an alienated desert oasis in Peru
14. Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, China
15. 3-level waterfall Kuang Si, Laos
16. Naica Mine with extremely large selenite crystals, Mexico
17. Canaima National Park, Venezuela
18. Lake Baikal in winter, Russia
19. Yuanyang Rice Terraces, China
20. Waitomo Glowworm Caves, New Zeland
21. Socotra Island in Yemen
22. Desert of Dead Vlei, Namibia
23. Vaadhoo Island in the Maldives
So, what do you think? Are these 23 photographs confusing or just downright mind-blowing? We can’t decide. But one thing is for sure – they’re all pictures of our amazing planet Earth. And we’re so lucky to be living on it! Share this post with your friends and let them see how cool (and confusing) our world is.