Nature is full of beauty and wonder, but it can sometimes be mysterious. Mother Nature has a weird sense of humor and enjoys playing tricks on us humans. These 20 photographs are a perfect example of that!
You expect things to grow and change predictably, and you’re left wondering what happens when they don't. So, stay tuned for more examples of the mysterious ways that nature works its magic!
1. This Nike that we found while hiking
2. This stripe of ivy in an alley where a building lets some light through
3. The way these blue morpho butterflies are sitting
4. A naturally rose-shaped turkey tail mushroom
5. Woke up this morning to find an interesting (natural) ice sculpture in the garden
6. Succu-excellence — nature is rad
7. A leaf I found on my walk today
8. The pattern the ice left on my grill
9. This naturally colored orange
10. Just saw this car filled with nature in a parking lot in Tokyo
11. After cutting a stick of butter, the residue looks like a winter nature scene, stream, and all
12. The colors in this piece of agate look like a sunset over the ocean
13. Nature is watching us
14. Naturally growing colorful corn
15. The way the frost highlights the sculpture
16. Striking natural red spessartine garnet from Brazil with detailed natural ’’etching’’ due to inconsistent crystal growth!
17. These perfect raindrops formed on my strawberry plant
18. This nearly perfect dahlia I spotted at a local park
19. The petals of this camellia flower
20. This naturally occurring perfect cube of pyrite from Spain
It’s amazing to see nature's intricate ways, and even more incredible when we can capture it on film.
These 20 photographs prove that nature is a master of disguise and always works in mysterious ways. We hope you enjoyed these photos as much as we did! Share them with your friends to show off mother nature’s handiwork.