Some might think tree tunnels are simply a boring stretch of nature. But, if you take the time to wander through one of these natural wonders, you’ll find they’re quite magical. There are so many amazing tree tunnels scattered throughout the world that it would be a shame not to explore a few of them.
So, if you’re looking for an enchanting outdoor adventure, read on for 19 incredible tree tunnel walks worth taking.
1. Jacarandas Walk in South Africa
2. Tunnel of Love in Ukraine
3. Street in Jerez, Spain
4. Ginkgo Tree Tunnel in Japan
5. Bamboo Path in Kyoto, Japan
6. The Dark Hedges in Northern Ireland
7. Avenue in Bonn, Germany
8. Wisteria Flower Tunnel in Japan
9. Oak Lined Alley along the Mississippi River outside New Orleans, Louisiana
10. Maple Tunnel in St. Louis, Oregon, U.S.A.
11. Sakura Tunnel, Japan
12. Tree Tunnel in The Netherlands
13. Location Unknown
14. Laburnum Tunnel in Bodnant Gardens, UK
15. Parque Francisco Alvarado in Costa Rica
16. The Path Up To the Halnaker Windmill in Sussex
17. Cypress Tree Tunnel At The Historic Marconi Wireless Station, California
18. Gyeonghwa Station in Jinhae, South Korea
19. Blossom Path (Location Unknown)
If you’re looking for a breathtaking hike or a stroll, these 19 magical tree tunnels will leave you spellbound. Pack your picnic lunch and get ready to explore some of the most beautiful natural wonders in the world.
Have you been to any of these tree tunnels? Let us know in the comments below!