We have all seen those amazing, jaw-dropping photographs that seem too good to be true. For anyone who doubted that photography is an art form, we present to you these 17 stunning photos that are so amazing that you’ll swear they were photoshopped. However, these images are completely unedited, and the results are amazing.
From perfectly timed shots of people in midair to landscapes that look like paintings, these photographs will leave you wondering how much can be accomplished with a simple camera.
So next time you’re feeling down about your photography skills, check out this collection of awe-inspiring photos and remember that beauty is all around us if only we take the time to look for it.
1. The Northern Lights, Norway
2. A wonderful view, Sardinia
3. A dragonfly covered in crystal clear raindrops
4. Saint Basil’s Cathedral, Russia
5. A surreal long-exposure photograph of a merry-go-round
6. A whale on the beach
7. Where the Namib Desert meets the sea
8. Waterfalls off the edge of a glacier in Svalbard, Norway
9. The Verzasca river, Switzerland. Its water is crystal clear, so you can see right to the bottom
11. Lenticular clouds over Mount Damavand
12. A thunderstorm in South Dakota
13. A helicopter approaching the surface of the water
14. The colors of autumn reflected in the water
15. Windows in the sky, or is the sky revealing its hidden windows? The Chrysler Building, New York
16. After the rain
17. A deep-sea jellyfish that looks like it came from another world
18. Boat Looks Like It’s Floating In The Air
19. The Thousandth Of A Second
20. Lava That Formed To Look Like A Pile Of Bodies Being Sucked Into The Fiery Void Of Hell
21. Sky Over Citifield After Intense Storm Before Game
We’ve shown you some of the most mind-blowing photos that are real. We hope you enjoyed this collection as much as we enjoyed putting it together. Which photo was your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!